“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.”
Facilitation & Training
Facilitations services for outcome-based meetings are key to their success.
No matter how expert in-house staff are at planning and running meetings, there are often times when organisations identify a need for an external facilitator. These facilitation experts can bring independence, neutrality, and a new perspective to every meeting.
Our Canberra meeting facilitation team works with clients to plan and run outcome-focused meetings. These range from stakeholder consultations, strategic planning sessions with company Boards/CEOs, to management workshops and departmental-wide planning days.
Prior to the meeting, we help:
- identify/confirm the purpose of the workshops and desired outcomes
- identify attendees and develop the agenda
- design the group processes to attain the desired results
During the meeting, we:
- keep the meeting on track and manage the group process
- encourage participation from all and foster solutions
- note unresolved issues for later debate
Post the meeting, if required, we:
- write up the key outcomes/results
- provide counsel on addressing unresolved issues
Our public relations firm in Canberra also conducts communications workshops to support and enhance in-house communications skills. These workshops are individually tailored to client needs and include:
- How to develop a Communications Plan
- Effective lobbying
- Stakeholder engagement
- Media release writing
- Email etiquette
To inquire about our facilitation and training services in Canberra, please contact us today.